The premiere adjustable and removable mudflap system.What are Rock Tamers?
ROCK TAMERS are the premiere adjustable and removable mudflap system, providing the ultimate protection when towing caravans, fifth wheelers, horse floats, trailers and more – the perfect solution for anyone wanting the utility of heavy-duty mudflaps whilst maintaining your vehicle’s stylish appearance.Protect your investment
. A quality mud flap system will help protect your vehicle and trailer, caravan, or boat from preventable damage.There when you need it.
Easy installation and removal with no drilling required, makes Rock Tamers a convenient solution for when not towing full-time.Save money with Rock Tamers.
Not only are dent repairs, paint touch ups and broken rear windscreens costly, but Rock Tamers™ can be transferred from vehicle to vehicle, extending the usable life of your purchase!How do Rock Tamers work?
Rock Tamers MudFlap System is an easy on and off way to protect your tow vehicle as well as whatever you are towing from hazardous rocks, mud, debris & road tar.
Rock Tamers Mud Flaps protect your tow vehicle and towable by acting as a barrier and safely deflecting road debris away.
When you’re on the move, an air whirl appears between your vehicle and your towable where road debris and particles get between the two. When the rear end of the tow vehicle is not protected, this debris can cause damage such as dents and chipped paint, to the vehicle. As your wheels rotate, rocks and debris get caught in the wheel tread which are then flung out, causing potential damage to the towable behind you.
Rock Tamers Mud Flaps are recommended for those who often drive in sandy areas and unsealed or gravel roads. Tow vehicles with larger tyres with aggressive all-terrain or mud-terrain tread, result in a lot of thrown rocks.
- Rock Tamers are versatile and adjust to whatever you’re driving and whatever you’re towing. You don’t need to purchase a different size if changing caravan or trailer size, or when swapping between towables. (i.e. boat, camper etc) They can also be transferred from vehicle to vehicle, extending the usable life of your purchase!
- When installed, Rock Tamers don’t restrict access to the back of your tow vehicle.
- All the included hardware is stainless steel, so the Rock Tamers® survive long term use in all weather conditions.
- Rock Tamers don’t need to be removed if it starts raining. They don’t fill up with, and sag, from the weight of mud.
- Rock Tamers help prevent rocks from continuing to bounce along the underside of the towable, preventing further damage.
- The rubber mud flap is extremely durable and flexible, providing greater coverage, whilst being easy to clean. Dust can be easily wiped off and tougher grime can be washed off with soap and rinsed with water.
- Almost any part of the mud flap system can be replaced when it’s worn out or damaged, further extending its longevity.
- Rock Tamers are easily removable, and installation is quick and easy with no drilling required, making Rock Tamers a convenient solution for when not towing full-time.
Replacing windscreens whilst travelling is expensive and a hassle – Installing Rock Tamers Mud Flaps assists in protecting your tow vehicle, your towable and other cars on the road.Features include:
- Rock Tamers Mudflap patented system is easy to attach or remove from any standard 50mm draw-bar (purchased separately)
- Mudflap height is adjustable to maintain consistent ground clearance when towing various loads
- Overall width is adjustable and easily fine-tuned to fit most tow vehicles
- Adjustable width (169.5cm – 238cm)
- Full sized 9mm thick rubber mud flaps (61cm x 61cm) moulded with a layer of tear-resistant fabric
- Mud flaps can be cut to fit your specific vehicle application
- Back of mud flaps features anti-splash pattern
- Heavy gauge aluminium support rods anodised to withstand corrosion
- Centre hub and arms are made of aluminium that will not corrode or rust
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Stainless steel trim plates
- Includes free 850mm wide Rock Tamers Rock Screen
With their matt black, powder-coated UV protected finish, forged aluminium hub and arms, stainless steel support rods with zinc coating and full-length black rubber flaps, ROCK TAMERS are the top quality, high-performance mudflap system you’ve been waiting for.Rock Screen features include:
- Constructed of a double layer of heavy-duty, rip-stop truck mesh
- Resists fraying/tearing when holes are cut for electrical and hitch penetrations
- Measures 85cm wide x 45cm deep and is 80cm between the top corner eyelets
- Includes 1 mesh insert and attachment hardware