White or black powder-coated aluminium roof rafter with slight or acute curve options.
Water pooling & awning flapping are two common reasons that caravan awnings get damaged. But this subtle and expensive damage can be avoided with one product. Simply installing a curved roof rafter will create a gentle arc in the roof of your roll-out awning, and keep the fabric tight to reduce flapping.
- Powder-coated aluminium roof rafter to avoid awning fabric sagging
- Lightweight and strong with a rounded top face that is unique to this brand and reduces abrasive pressure on awning fabric
- Fast installation, adjustable length, mounting brackets included
- Can also be used to hang sunscreens, towels, and more!
- Suits Carefree, Dometic, A&E, and other awnings (not suitable for Fiamma awnings)
- Available in White or Black and Acute or Slight Curve
- Manufactured in Taiwan
- Extends from 1.5m (5ft) to 2.43m (8ft)
- The slight Curve offset is approx. 25mm – 35mm at a 2.4m extension
- The acute Curve offset is approx. 65mm – 75mm at a 2.4m extension
- Package contains: 1x rafter