The Adventure Continues with the DO35 V3Plus, taking you further than other couplings!
While the original concept for the DO35 was focused on off-road use we have found over the years that the DO35 has quickly become exceedingly popular on road vans as well; making it a great fit in all terrains.
Low Profile - The DO35 was designed with clearance in mind! Don’t let a grab handle or handbrake stop you from accessing your rear doors. The DO35 has been tested on many of Australia’s favorite touring vehicles to ensure adequate door clearance.
Fitment - The Cruisemaster DO35 uses what is considered the standard 4 bolt mounting pattern in Australia, meaning it’s really easy to upgrade from the standard ball or poly block couplings.
V3PLUS EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Patented “Checklock” Gen.2 Dust Cap & Bumper for an easy, secure seal
- Improved Bumper molding gives the reflector strip improved staying power
- Rear support webbing allows for mounting upside down on the underside of the drawbar
STANDARD V3 FEATURES
- 2 Stage ADR compliant locking mechanism
- Low profile Bumper & Cap for impressive clearance
- High articulation for improved handling off-road and on unmaintained roads
- Available with or without the handbrake
- Suitable for use with most Weight Distribution System
- Forged Yoke and Rear Nut for added strength
- Exceeds ADR 62/01 and 62/02 strength requirements
- One piece lightweight Cast Housing
- Standard Aus bolt pattern for easy fitment
- 7/8” shaft to fit most std. tow tongues
- Improved towing safety
- Combination of zn-ni and e-coat for superior corrosion protection
- Greaseable Bushes for easy maintenance and noise free towing
- No tow ball height restrictions
- R.A.T Run Tested and Proven
- DO35 V3Plus (No Handbrake)
- Tow Pin 7/8" Shaft
- Tow Pin Cover
- Universal C-Spanner
- Fitment Bolts
- User Guide
SEE THE USER GUIDE HERE