The Black Jack Trailer Jack Foot pads
are designed and engineered by using recycled UHMWPE (Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Polyethylene). This material provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, much stronger than plastic or timbers commonly used to support jockey wheels and stands.
Heavy duty but lightweight provides a greater non-slip surface area for absorbing heavy loads whilst minimising movement or sinking on soft grass surfaces. It also will protect the foot from damaging hard surfaces such as driveways or pavements. Features:
- Don’t absorb moisture and won’t swell up over time due to exposed outdoor environments.
- Have high impact intensity, and will not lose their impact strength over time, so bending or breaking under extreme loads.
- It Will not rot, crack, or splinter like wood.
- Are amazingly lightweight and easier to position and retrieve than wood blocks, using the inbuilt designed carry handle.
- Have a non-stick surface, easy to clean.
- Are corrosion, oil, and chemical resistant.
- Diameter: 20cm
- Height: 2.5cm
- Weight: 800grams
- Maximum Load: 1000kg