The ORIGINAL Swing Arm BBQ TableBBQARM
is the must-have caravan and travel accessory for your outdoor barbecues
Australian designed and built on the Gold Coast, this space-saving innovation
simply mounts to your caravan drawbar
or rear bar to create a sturdy out-of-the-way place for your BBQ. Swing it away when not using it.
- black powder-coated galvanised steel available in 2 lengths. Arms weights are 650mm 1.65kg; 850mm 1.95kg
- made from 2.5mm aluminum chequer plate with approx. 20mm upturned edges all around. The regular tray weighs 2.5kg and the large tray weighs 3.5kg.
* Regular 560mm x 360mm (suits Weber Baby Q & Q2000)
* Large 700mm x 500mm (suits Ziggy and most other portable barbecues)
* can choose the black powder-coated option
3. UNIVERSAL DRAWBAR MOUNT
- custom designed to fit most caravan/camper drawbars/a-frames (50mm or 2-inch drawbars) without the need for drilling holes or welding. It is made from heavy-duty 5mm steel and weighs only 2.7kg. The bracket is 175mm long and will require this much space on your drawbar.