The Quell 6 in 1 Carbon Monoxide Detector Rescue Tool is powered by 3.7V 750 mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Can also be recharged with USB port (cable included). Once the battery is fully charged, the Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor can operate up to 6 months.
Ideal for use in a motor vehicle, caravan, motor home, truck, bus, boat and farm machinery.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector Alarm – tested to UL 2034. The alarm will alert you to when an abnormal level of CO is detected
- Emergency hammer – to shatter the vehicle windows for an emergency evacuation. Remove the black rubber cover to use
- Seat belt cutter – a razor-sharp blade to slice through the seat belt to free passengers and yourself
- Magnetic – embedded with 4 magnets in the head for easy attachment to any metal surface on your vehicle
- Red / White warning light – 6 red and 6 white LEDs flash on the sides for use as an emergency signal on the road
- Super bright LED flashlight – long-lasting and super bright LED flashlight with 2 brightness levels
Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor detector range: 70-1000ppm
Battery type: Lithium-ion
Capacity: 3.7V 750mAh
Buzzer: sound levels 85db
Dimension: 199 x 43.5 x 82mm
Net Weight: 210g
The torch and flashing light seem a good safety idea. Did not realise the CO detector had a 2 year life. Still the rest of the tool will continue to be of value. Not sure where to keep it for emergency use. Still thinking about that. I purchased 2 extras for gifts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.