NEW! NOW PACKED WITH EVEN MORE VALUE!
The Starter Pack Plus is designed for Caravanners, Campers, and others who want to start with a multipurpose pack that covers the use of the Ezy Anchors in the hard red and gravelly dirt of the Outback and also sandy loam soils such as Coastal Caravan parks.
These caravan packs have been determined by months of personal use and testing in both types of the areas detailed above and also research throughout Central and Outback Australia.
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure it in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with the screw-in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forwarding drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw down into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete
Should you strike a solid object whilst installing the screw, remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
- With your drill in hand and the Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place the drill in reverse, and screw out.
- Removal complete
*In the event of a flat battery you can connect a shifting spanner to the driver bit shaft and unscrew manually to a point where you can remove the screw from the ground.
**Remember to regularly charge your drill or impact driver battery.