NEW! Now packed with even more value for Caravaners!
The Caravan Starter Pack is designed for Caravaners for use in the hard red and gravelly dirt of the Outback and also sandy loam soils.
- 8x Ezy Anchors
- 4x Coastal pegs at 280mm long
- 4x Outback pegs at 200mm long
- 1x Torx T50 driver bit
- 1x Torx T50 manual removal L key
- 2x Caravan Double Guy Ropes with Velcro straps, stainless clips, trace springs, cleats and reflective double braided polyester rope
- 1 Ezy Anchor Canvas tent peg bag with zip pocket
These packs have been determined by months of personal use and testing in both types of the areas detailed above and also research throughout Central and Outback Australia.
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete
Should you strike a solid object whilst installing the screw, remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
- With your drill in hand and Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse and screw out.
- Removal complete
*In the event of a flat battery you can connect a shifting spanner to the driver bit shaft and unscrew manually to a point where you can remove the screw from the ground.
**Remember to regularly charge your drill or impact driver battery.
Manufacturer Warranty - 12 months
Received and haven’t used as yet but the person who referred them to me showed me his set up and looked great, he was very happy.
Haven’t used it yet but the concept looks great and easy specially in hard grounds I think the screw in affect will be perfect