The success story of a total clear green vision of a single-use grill made of all-natural materials was born on a camper trip in the French Alps in 2009.
The aluminium trays from single-use grills were scattered around in fields, mountains, bushes, and around trash bins.
The CasusGrill™ is eco-friendly and biodegradable and is made of Quick Oxylite™ bamboo charcoal briquettes, insulating lightweight lava stones, natural bamboo and cardboard packaging.
The CasusGrill™ is easy to light by using Quick Oxylite™, ready to grill in 5 minutes and retains its heat for more than 60 minutes.
It creates a high, even temperature that ensures your food gets properly grilled with a delicious crispy barbeque finish.
The thermal insulation reduces the outside temperature of the grill. It is even possible to hold the grill in your bare hands while it is grilling without any burn damage.
This CasusGrill™ is protected by 3 patents pending worldwide.
When choosing the CasusGrill™ you will make a difference, it’s a better choice for your food and your planet.
Choose a better future.
The CasusGrill™ uses up to 50% less charcoal compared to the existing single-use grills on the market which results in less CO2 emission.
After use, you can put the CasusGrill™ in a bonfire and no trash is left in nature except the special lava stones.
The lava stones are used in nurseries as soil improvement and can be returned to nature again without any harm.
It comes from nature and goes back to nature without any trace in the environment.
How to Use
- Place the CasusGrill™ on a firm, even and NON-flammable surface and remove the grill rack made of cardboard and bamboo sticks from the grill.
- Assemble the cardboard foot first. The 4 holders on the sides of the cardboard box are taken out. Now place the CasusGrill™ on top of the foot and lock the foot into the holders on the cardboard box.
- Light the Quick Oxylite™ bamboo charcoal briquettes directly in all four corners of the CasusGrill™. No visible flames will occur.
- After approx. 5 minutes the grill is ready for use. Place the grill rack securely at the side of the CasusGrill™ in the holders in the cardboard box. Your CasusGrill™ is now ready to use – enjoy!
- Quick Oxylite™ Ready to grill in 5 minutes
- Grilling time approx. 60 minutes
- No iron or aluminium which takes up to 200 years to decompose
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- All-natural materials – charcoal, lava stone, bamboo and cardboard
- All materials are biodegradable except the lava stones
- Can be disposed in a bonfire and leaves NO trash
- Even and high heat - ideal for great BBQ food
- Thermal insulation – reduces the outside temperature of the grill
- Reduced CO2 emissions because of less charcoal usage
- World Patent Pending grill technology
- Winner of Danish Design Award 2017 – category “Feel Good”
Manufacturer Warranty - 12 months
Though I haven't as yet used them, I know from the off road adventure show that they'll work just as shown.
Two of them are for my eco-environmentally 'conscious', son, so he'll jump at them with 'both gums'.
BBQ's anywhere that could possibly fit I a handbag!
tried my first one the other night down the river fishing excellent fitted 4 pieces of rump and cooked perfectly.
Awesome little 'one time use' bbq for an overnight camping trip. So easy to light and takes no time to heat up. Steaks were slow cooked and tasted amazing! Easy to dispose of - we buried ours the following morning as it is biodegradable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.