The Weber Traveler portable gas barbecue is for anyone who wants delicious barbecued food away from home. Whether you’re camping, or picnicking, its sturdy, compact design makes for a seamless experience, from setup to storage. Savour the journey with homemade quality food, no matter where the adventure takes you.
• Compact fold for an easy fit in the boot of a car or storage
• Large cooking area so the entire meal is ready at the same time
• Purposefully designed to optimize gas usage
• Low-to-high temp range for pancakes, seared steak, and more
• Easy to transport, so that it’s always going where you go
• The barbecue is attached to the cart so that you’re up and cooking in no time
• Available in Deep Ocean Blue and Black
- The compact fold and overall design make traveling and storing as seamless as possible. The Traveler takes up minimal space in your garage and is designed to fit easily in the back of a car.
Large Grilling Area
- The large grilling area fits up to 15 burgers or 20 sausages so that the entire meal is grilled, and everyone gets to eat, at the same time.
- Low-to-high temperature range provides the perfect heat to sear steaks, grill juicy chicken, and even fluffy pancakes for breakfast.
One_Handed Setup & Fold
- The Traveler is specially designed for an easy. one_handed setup and fold-down The grill is also attached to the cart so you're up and barbecuing in no time.
Automatic Lid Lock
- The unique lid lock latches once the Traveler is folded down. Simply double-check that the red tab is over the pin and hit the road!
- Main burners: 13.7 MJ (13,000 BTU)
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (centimetres): 94.5cm H x 110.8cm W x 58.4cm D
- Total cooking area (centimetres): 2065 cm2
- Weight (kg): 28.141
- Stainless steel burners: 1
- Fuel type: Liquid Petroleum Gas (refillable cylinder sold separately)
Weber Traveler Warranty
- Cookbox 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Lid assembly 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless steel burner tube 3 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates 3 years, no rust through/burn through
- Plastic components 2 years, excluding fading or discoloration
- All remaining parts 2 years
SEE THE OWNER'S GUIDE HERE