It’s not until you see a Baby Q (Q1000) roasting a whole chicken dinner outside a caravan that you know why the ‘baby’ Q is really the ideal travelling and camping barbecue. At home, out in the bush or down at the beach, the Baby Q gives you total flexibility.Features:
- Compact Design - small enough to grill on the go, with enough grilling space to execute an entire meal.
- Porcelain-Enamelled, Cast Iron Cooking Grills - porcelain-enamelled, cast-iron cooking grills provide even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface and superior heat retention.
- Removable Catch Pan - grease is funnelled into the catch pan for easy cleanup.
- Push Button Ignition - easily push the ignition button to ignite the burner.
- Lid & Body - the shape allows for the proper circulation of heat around the food. The durable painted cast-aluminium material is easy to clean and requires minimal maintenance.
- Stainless Steel Burner Tube - the design and material make the burner strong and resistant, helping to prevent rust and burn-throughs.
- Main burners: 9 MJ (8,500 BTU)
- Dimensions - Lid Open (centimetres): 59.7cm H x 68.6cm W x 52.1cm D
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (centimetres): 36.9cm H x 68.6cm W x 42cm D
- Primary cooking area (centimetres): 1200 cm² (43cm X 32cm)
- Stainless steel burners: 1
- Fuel type: Liquid Petroleum Gas (refillable cylinder sold separately)
- Cooking Height (Centimetres): 13CM
Cooking with the Weber® Baby Q™ - Helpful Tips
SEE THE OWNER'S GUIDE HERE