Suitable for 2-3kg gas cylinders.
The Uber Gas Bag protects the cylinder, gas hose regulator, and connector fittings. For family get-togethers it keeps moving parts safe from wandering little fingers.
Gas cylinders can be an unpleasant item to pack for those camping trips. Aside from being grimy they are harsh to handle and can rattle and clang all the way. The Uber Gas Bag is ideal when loading your kit for camping. Designed to handle the Australia’s toughest conditions it is manufactured using marine grade and waterproof Cordura fabric. It will last the distance and protect your gear.
A variety of colours are available to match your barbecue environment, or even your camping gear. Whether entertaining by the pool, relaxing on your terrace, or camping by the beach, The Uber Gas Bag has you and your gas cylinder covered in style.Features:
- Material: Manufactured using durable CorduraTM fabric. Marine grade 100% polypropylene
- Stitching: 3 mm nylon draw string. Heavy industrial stitching to all seams
- UV resistance: High UV resistance
- Lining: Internal soft cushion polyester lining to assist with fitting
- Eyelets: Two 25 mm erosion resistance copper plated venting eyelets
- Cord stopper toggle: HDPE cord stopper
- Gas hose gusset: Gas hose access gusset sealed using dacron velcro
- Designed in Australia
- Place - Place the gas cylinder on a flat stable surface.
- Slide - Ensure the draw cord of the gas bag is fully extended. Whilst holding the elastic skirt of the bag, then slide the bag over the gas cylinder from the top down to fully cover the cylinder.
- Leave a gap - Ensure to leave a 1 cm gap between the bag and base of the cylinder. It is recommended not to let the skirt of the cover touch the ground. This will keep the gas bag cleaner and dry.
- Pull - Stretch the bag vertically until it comfortably covers the cylinder and pull the nylon draw string for a snug fit.