Whether you are trekking through the outback or through the bush, your choice of UHF antenna can determine if your transmissions come through loud and clear. The vastness of the Australian landscape means that cellular coverage is limited in many areas. UHF radio is an open communication platform that allows you to communicate with others across considerable distances.
This SAN HIMA UHF mobile antenna features a black fiberglass radome with a wave penetration of over 98%. With 6.6dBi gain, this UHF antenna has all-around performance and adaptability for multiple environments. And the UHF radio antenna is ground independent with an elevated feed design for a stable radiation pattern. If you have driven in a convoy, you will understand the benefit of having everyone on the same wavelength. As the fiberglass tube protects the ham antenna from external elements and the barrel-style steel spring reduces vibrations, this UHF antenna is a solid choice for heavy usage in the toughest conditions.
- Fiberglass Radome: The black fiberglass radome is lightweight and excellent in wave penetration (over 98%).
- Superior Performance: With 6.6dBi gain, this UHF antenna has all-around performance and adaptability for multiple environments.
- Ground Independent: The UHF radio antenna is ground independent so it will maintain a stable radiation pattern.
- Elevated Feed: This UHF antenna features an elevated feed design for a strong, omnidirectional pattern and high performance.
- Universal Fitment: This UHF mobile antenna is compatible with all 477 MHz UHF CB radios in Australia.
- Tough Construction: 1030mm (3.38ft) long fiberglass tube protects the ham antenna from external elements.
- Heavy Duty Spring: Barrel-style steel spring reduces vibrations caused by the vehicle and driving conditions.
- Coaxial Cable: 4.7m (15.42ft) RG58 coaxial cable is insulated to reduce signal interference and comes with an FME connector for ease of installation.
- Easy Installation: FME male to PL259 male adaptor and spanner are included for hassle-free installation.
- Tube Material: Fibreglass
- Spring Material: Steel
- Connector: FME
- Cable: RG58 Coaxial Cable
- Gain: 6.6dBi
- Frequency: 477 MHz
- Product Length: 1.03m
- Product Diameter: 16mm
- Cable Length: 4.7m
- Cable Diameter: 5mm
- Product Weight: 707g
- Package Dimension: 107cm x 10cm x 6cm
- Gross Weight: 1.12kg
- 2 Years Warranty
1 x SAN HIMA UHF Antenna
1 x FME Male to PL259 Male Adaptor
1 x Spanner
SEE THE USER MANUAL HERE