This DC-DC charger, which is ideal for 4WDs, caravans, RVs, trucks, campers, trailers, campervans, commercial vehicles and boats, offers an effective way to charge your auxiliary batteries from the 12V output car generator or solar panel (up to 40A) to charge AGM, Gel, calcium, and LiON batteries.
It also has a built-in MPPT regulator to maximize energy absorption, thus reducing the load on your engine. And over-charge, short circuit, over-temperature, thermal load, solar input overload, input/output reverse polarity protection have been integrated to offer an extra layer of protection. Furthermore, the charger allows you to re-select the battery during charging by pressing "POWER", LED and indicator showing the stage of charging. A memory function is integrated to make charging more convenient.
- Type: Multi-stage DC-DC dual input charger with built in MPPT
- Input: DC Battery:12.5 -16.0 Volts | Solar Input:16.0 - 25.0 Volts
- Output / Charging Voltage: 14.4-15.4 Volts (Stops charging when alternator output or vehicle battery below 12.5 Volts)
- Output Current: DC Output:40A | Solar Output:40A
- Minimum Start Voltage: 2.5 Volts - For battery being charged
- Dimensions: 216x140x46mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Warranty: 2 years
Click here to see User Manual
Click here to see Product Specification Booklet