The HY4110 is the choice for the professional or heavy-duty domestic user. The powerful 40cc engine and 16” Hyundai engineered cutting bar and chain, have been designed for the larger more demanding chainsaw jobs such as grounds maintenance, tree felling, and topping and forestry work.
The Hyundai 40cc 2-stroke engine features EURO 2 engine technology, which not only allows the chainsaw to work harder, for longer, at more sustained cutting speed and through many different types of wood but also offers much lower emissions and fuel consumption making it a sound environmental choice.
At only 4.45kgs the power to weight ratio of this top handle chainsaw makes it easily maneuverable in restrictive areas but with the added protection of having an ‘inertia’ based kick-back system which automatically applies the chain brake if it senses a sudden upwards force.
With comfort in mind, the HY4110 has an anti-vibration handle making long periods of use much more comfortable and reducing the risk of possible strain injuries. When not in use, the HY4110 can be stored safely, as included are a rigid chainsaw bar cover to protect the cutting links from damage.Features:
- 40cc 2-stroke Hyundai petrol engine: Great power to weight ration
- Bar and Chain: 16" Oregon
- Automatic chain lubrication: For longer chain life
- Comfortable to use: Anti-vibration technology protects your hands and arms
- Weighs just 4.5kg: Easy to use and move around around for precise cutting at different angles
- Peace of mind: 2 year Hyundai home-use warranty / 1 year commercial warranty
- Start method: Recoil
- Engine: 40cc
- Engine power: 1.3kW
- Bar: 16" Oregon
- Chain pitch: 3/8
- Chain lubrication: Automatic
- Safety features: Anti-kickback safety brake
- Fuel capacity: 310ml
- Fuel ration: 40:1
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol/Oil mixture
- Weight: Net 4.45KG
- Package Includes: Chainsaw, chain cover, tool kit & user manual
DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL
Bundled with 1x Navigator - Fire Wood Buddy