The Explore Planet Earth Travel X sleeping bags are dependable bags for your lightweight hiking and travel adventures. They are compact, lightweight, and have an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. Featuring a tapered shape for increased warmth around your legs and a contoured hood for chilly nights. The twin zipper system means you can open up fully – great for warmer nights.
The fill is 2 x 175G/m2 3D silk fibre two layers plus a thermal sheet with a 40D/280T nylon diamond ripstop outer for durability and a comfortable 75D/210T micro-weave pongee lining.
- Featuring high-quality lightweight materials, the Travel X Pro is rated at -5oC.
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
- Semi-tapered shape for warmth around your legs
- Twin zippers mean you can open up fully
- Contoured hood for chilly nights
- YKK zipper with anti-snag tape and chest collar
- Wind and zipper baffle to keep you warmer
- Compression bag with cap for easy packing and carry
- Hidden inner storage pocket
- Shell: 40D/280T nylon diamond ripstop
- Lining: 75D/210T micro-weave pongee
- Fill: 2 x 175G/m2 3D silk fibre two layers + thermal sheet
- Size: 210 L x 75 W x 55 W (cm)
- Weight: 1.8kg