The Four Season Evolution Hatch has four openings which can be individually controlled by the simple twist controls. Each flap has 3 preset positions: locked, rain protection (the caravan remains waterproof while still allowing ventilation) and fully opened. All opening has a quick release fly-screen for effortless cleaning or maintenance.
The new model is constructed from moulded Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate (ASA) for superior weathering resistance. ASA is known for its key attributes including excellent gloss retention, UV stabilisation / anti-discolouration properties, impact, heat and chemical resistance. It also enables greater sealant adhesion making it perfect for this style of application.
Installation of the new four seasons hatch been simplified with the inclusion of an integrated air deflector into the units housing. All the required hardware for installation is supplied (excludes silicone) and a copy of installation instructions are available below.Features:
- Improved airflow - Passive ventilation has been increased by 40%
- Evolution internal frame with ergonomic vents controls
- Rain setting - Vent stays waterproof while remaining open during rain
- Four independently adjustable flaps with 3 opening positions
- Removable screens for easy cleaning and maintenance
- 1 year warranty.
SEE INSTALLATION GUIDE HERE
- Suit roof thickness 25-70mm
- Fits 660x660mm cutout
- Internal frame dimensions: 715x715x40mm
- External dimensions 715x715x140mm
- Passive ventilation: 223cm2
- Suit roof thickness 25mm - 70mm
- Fits a 660mm x 660mm cutout
- Internal frame dimensions: 715mm x 715mm x 40mm
- External dimensions: 715mm x 715mm x 140mm