Choosing the right LiFePO4 battery is essential to optimize performance for your camping, RV, or backup application. The ATEM POWER 12.8V 150AH lithium-ion battery is the one that rarely fails to meet your expectations.
Built using A-grade cells that deliver a higher energy density and voltage capacity than lead acid batteries, this lithium LiFePO4 battery stores 2~3 times the energy of AGM batteries of similar size and weight. It is the perfect accompaniment for any camping trip and provides a reliable energy source for camping fridges, 12V lights, and other devices. Our lithium batteries are protected by high-quality BMS, which allows a high peak discharge current of 200A and continuous discharge current of 100A, powerful enough to run high-wattage appliances. Using this ATEM POWER LiFePO4 battery is arguably the safest way to power your camping trip. Since it is designed to also withstand any damage without exploding, keeping your trip safe.
- A Grade Cell: This battery is composed of A-grade cells, and the terminals of the cells are bolted that deliver higher amperage loads and better current conductivity.
- Longer Lifespan: This LiFePO4 battery can deliver up to 2,000 rounds — several times the life of its lead-acid counterparts.
- Higher Usable Capacity: AGMs are recommended to be discharged to 50% of the capacity while ATEM POWER LiFePO4 batteries can be discharged to 80-90%.
- High-Quality BMS: It allows 100A continuous discharge and provides voltage/ temperature monitoring and smart balancing to add rigid strength to each cell.
- High Power Output: It has been designed to allow sufficient discharge amp rating to power high-power appliances such as a microwave or coffee machine.
- Run in Parallel or Series: Designed to allow for up to 2 batteries in series or 2 batteries in parallel to achieve the desired voltage and amp-hour capacity of the bank.
- Faster Charging: Lower internal resistance allows this lithium battery to accept charge at a greater rate, allowing it to be charged and ready to use much faster.
- Low Self-Discharge: This lithium LiFePO4 battery has a low self-discharge rate, meaning it can be left standing for months and not run out of juice.
- Impeccably Lightweight: It provides 150AH that doubles the power of a lead acid battery with 1/3rd of that weight when towing or mobility is in consideration.
- Safe & Smooth: This LiFePO4 battery is thermally stable and eliminates the risk of explosion and can operate efficiently at a temperature range of -20℃～70℃.
- Nominal Capacity: 150Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Cycle Life: 2,000 Cycles
- Charge Voltage: 10V-14.6V
- Max. Continuous Charge Current(25°C): 50A
- Max. Continuous Discharge Current(25°C): 100A
- Max. Discharge Current(≤7S): 200A
- Max. Charge Current: 50A
- Charge Temperature: -20~70°C
- Discharge Temperature: -20~70°C
- Standard Operation Temperature: -20~70°C
- Internal Impedance: ≤10mΩ
- Self-discharge Rate(per month): 2%
- Max. Modules in Series/Parallel: 2S/2P
- Package Dimension: 53cm x 25cm x 32cm
- Gross Weight: 19.5kg
- Warranty: 3 Years Warranty
1 x 150Ah Lithium Battery