A barbecue perfect for all situations? Look no further than the Weber Q2000. Large enough to cater for family and friends, yet compact enough to take camping, caravanning, or down to the beach. The Q2000 really is a master of all trades, and you can be sure to find a colour that suits your style.
- Compact Design - small enough to grill on the go, with enough grilling space to execute an entire meal.
- Porcelain-Enamelled, Cast Iron Cooking Grills - porcelain-enamelled, cast-iron cooking grills provide even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface and superior heat retention.
- Removable Catch Pan - grease is funnelled into the catch pan for easy cleanup.
- Push Button Ignition - easily push the ignition button to ignite the burner.
- Lid & Body - the shape allows for the proper circulation of heat around the food. The durable painted cast-aluminium material is easy to clean and requires minimal maintenance.
- Stainless Steel Burner Tube - the design and material make the burner strong and resistant, helping to prevent rust and burn-throughs.
- Main burners:12.7 MJ (12,000 BTU)
- Dimensions - Lid Open and Tables Out (centimetres): 66.1cm H x 130.6cm W x 61.8cm D
- Dimensions - Lid Closed and Tables Out (centimetres): 36.9cm H x 130.6cm W x 49.6cm D
- Primary cooking area (centimetres): 1800 cm² (54cm X 39cm)
- Stainless steel burners: 1
- Fuel type: Liquid Petroleum Gas (refillable cylinder sold separately)
- Side tables: 2
- Cooking Height (Centimetres): 14CM
Cooking with the Weber® Q - Helpful Tips
SEE THE OWNER'S GUIDE HERE