This battery operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels. Ideal for use in all living areas and can be installed on the wall, where the digital display can easily be seen, or used freestanding on a table or shelf. It is also conveniently portable so it can be taken away on holidays or used on boats or in caravans for added peace-of-mind.
- Peak level memory - displays the highest CO concentrate measured since the last reset.
- Self activation - alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Test/Reset button - tests the alarm circuitry and horn. Resets memory after the alarm has sounded.
- LED indicators - Flashing green LED every 30 seconds indicates the unit is operating properly. Pulsing red LED with alarm indicates a dangerous level of carbon monoxide has been detected. Amber LED indicates the unit is in fault mode.
- Deactivation switch - disables the alarm to allow for safe battery disposal once the unit has reached the end of its 10-year life.
- 10 year limited warranty - Provides peace-of-mind with a decade of carbon monoxide detection.
Product Code: 130415
Model Number: PD04
Power Source: 3 x AA batteries included
Smoke Sensor: Electrochemical
Audio Alarm: 85+ dB at 3 metres
Size: 116 x 72 x 40mm
Weight: 0.10 kg
Temperature: Operating range: 0˚C to 40˚C
Humidity Operating range: Up to 90% relative humidity (RH) non-condensing
Approvals: Carbon Monoxide Alarms complying with BS EN 50291-2:2010
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.