The Quell Carbon Monoxide Alarm provides you and your family with a loud warning signal in response to elevated levels of carbon monoxide in your home. The digital display feature allows for easy viewing of carbon monoxide levels and the 10-year limited warranty lasts the life of the alarm.
This battery-operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels
. Ideal for use in all living areas and can be installed on the wall, where the digital display can easily be seen, or used freestanding on a table or shelf. It is also conveniently portable so it can be taken away on holidays or used on boats or in caravans for added peace of mind.Features:
- Peak level memory - displays the highest CO concentrate measured since the last reset.
- Self-activation - alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Test/Reset button - tests the alarm circuitry and horn. Resets memory after the alarm has sounded.
- LED indicators - Flashing green LED every 30 seconds indicates the unit is operating properly. A pulsing red LED with an alarm indicates a dangerous level of carbon monoxide has been detected. Amber LED indicates the unit is in fault mode.
- Deactivation switch - disables the alarm to allow for safe battery disposal once the unit has reached the end of its 10-year life.
- 10-year limited warranty - Provides peace of mind with a decade of carbon monoxide detection.
Product Code: 140021
Model Number: Q7DCO
Power Source: 2 x AA batteries included
Smoke Sensor: Electrochemical
Audio Alarm: 85+ dB at 3 metres
Size: 116 x 72 x 40mm
Weight: 0.10 kg
Temperature: Operating range: 0˚C to 40˚C
Humidity Operating range: Up to 90% relative humidity (RH) non-condensing
Approvals: Carbon Monoxide Alarms complying with BS EN 50291-2: 2019
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PRODUCT MANUAL