The Quell caravan and motor home alarm is built tough and vibration tested, designed specifically for campervans, caravans, onsite vans, park vans and annexes.
Changes to the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation have introduced the requirement for smoke alarms be installed in areas where people sleep for all existing and new caravans, campervans, motorhomes, park vans and associated structures.
The Quell QC1500 Photoelectric smoke alarm has been designed to face the rigors you would typically expect in mobile dwellings such as heightened vibration, extremes in temperature and the potential of nuisance alarms from dust, bugs and cooking. Fires develop in many ways and are often unpredictable. Photoelectric smoke alarms can provide early warning of a fire giving time for occupants to escape.Features:
- Vibration tested - built tough to withstand the rigours of transport
- Photoelectric sensor - advanced sensor that reduces cooking related nuisance alarms.
- Central Hush/Test button - easy to operate. Tests the alarm circuitry and horn and silences nuisance alarms.
- Bug screen - prevents nuisance alarms caused by insect infiltration.
- Sealed-in lithium battery - maintenance and hassle free with prevention from tampering and removal. The alarm is always on, with no battery replacement required.
- End-of-life notification - alerts you after 10 years when it’s time to replace the alarm.
- Ramp-up horn - allows sound emitted during test sequence to be reduced to a more acceptable volume for the user.
- Australian Standards approved - complies with Australian Standard AS 3786:2014 incl. Amdt 1 and Activfire listed for quality assurance.
- 12 month limited warranty
Product Code: 137334
Model Number: QC1500
Sealed, non-removable lithium-ion battery. No battery installation or replacement necessary for the life of the alarm
85+ dB at 3 metres
104 mm (diameter) x 45 mm
Operating range: -10˚C to 65˚C
Operating range: maximum 93% relative humidity (RH)
12 month limited warranty
Activfire® listed. Complies with Australian Standard AS 3786:2014 incl. Amdt 1
You must have at least one working smoke alarm in all areas where occupants sleep.