One of the key developments of the Aero Platinum Mirror is the inclusion of new flexible, rubber faced stainless steel, sprung loaded gripper plates. These are over 50% larger than the standard Aero 3 mirror pads. This design enables the gripper to ‘form’ to the shape of the vehicle mirror bezel. This significantly increases the surface contact area, providing improved grip and stability to the towing mirror. The Platinum clamp has also been enlarged, now accepting vehicle mirror bezels up to 25mm in thickness. Also now fitted with a larger diameter arm, this offers even further stability to the mirror, and has adequate reach to be used on caravans up to 2.55 meters wide.
The Platinum Mirrors are engineered from the very best quality materials to ensure robust durability. Stainless steel and brass being used in key areas to ensure reliability and also to prevent corrosion from road salt. The mirror glass is the highest quality chrome glass available to ensure a very long life. The Aero Platinum Mirrors have been engineered, designed, manufactured and tested to the most demanding of standards, ensuring that they offer superior performance, and a perfect fit to 100% of vehicles to date.
- Sold as a pair with carry bag.
- Highest quality automotive chrome glass
- Aerodynamic air balanced head to minimize vibration
- Larger diameter arm for enhanced stability
- Sprung loaded gripper plate that forms to shape of vehicle mirror
- 50% larger mirror pads compared to standard Aero 3 pads
- Larger clamp body with increased depth for more versatile and secure fitment.
- Stainless steel and brass in key areas to prevent corrosion
- New enhanced rubberized surfaces on both clamp and pad
- Fits all vehicles including Range / Land Rovers, all BMW X series models
- 2021 Land Rover Defenders as with the original Defender fits on the bottom of vehicle mirror. Please see images below.
Milenco Manufacturers Warranty - 12 months
I have just fitted & used these Mirrors on my Disco 4.
A bit difficult to get the brackets seated properly on the mirrors. I found that while tightening the clamp it pushes the the bevel out from under the mirror casing.
When I got it secured the mirrors were stable & nearly vibration free.
I have had Clear View Mirrors on my previous 4WD & they are great but these are great value for money & work well.
These mirrors fitted, adjusted and traveled as described.
Once adjusted and tightened they stay set. This was only on bitumen. Gravel roads may test them.
There is a bit of vibration but generally good. My previous set a bit like truck mirrors used to vibrate and the wind would blow them out of adjustment.
Our mirrors arrived promptly via Australia Post. They were easy to fit and set up. There was very little distortion or vibration throughout our drive. Highly recommend both RV Online and these mirrors.
Milenco - Grand Aero Platinum Towing Mirrors - Twin Pack - MIL6613
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.