With the KOOKABOX all-in-1 portable kitchen, the only additional thing you need is food and drinks!
The KOOKABOX is 100% Australian designed and is a ‘world first’ to provide a completely portable, lightweight and all-in-1 outdoor camp kitchen.
It is made from aircraft-grade aluminium for ultra-lightweight, extreme durability and strength combined with stainless steel frame.
Easily carried & stored in small spaces
Providing you with the means to just up and go!
The KOOKABOX comes complete with all the equipment you need and expect in a fully functioning camp kitchen.
- 1 x Gasmate Propane Cooker with 4 anchor points & automatic cut off switch (no propane canisters included)
- 1 x Saucepan
- 1 x Frying pan
- 4 x Stainless Steel Plates
- 4 x Stainless Steel Dessert Bowls
- 4 x Double Insulated stainless steel wine goblets which can be used for hot or cold drinks
- 4 x Clear plastic drinking cups
- 1 pair x Tongs
- 1 x All-in-1 Spatula & egg slicer
- 2 x salad spoons
- 1 pair x 2-way scissors that are also a nutcracker, bottle opener & Vegetable peeler
- 1 x Set of 4 Stainless Steel Cutlery (Butterknife, fork, spoon & teaspoon - for 4 people)
- 4 x stainless steel spice/condiment containers with see-through lid & magnetic base
- 5L water tank with an electric pump - Runs off 9V battery (not included)
- Removable magnetic LED lighting - Includes a handy hanging hook and 2 brightness settings - charged via USB - charging cable supplied.
- Built-in Passive Chiller/cooler box - Takes large freezer brick - not included - or can be used as an additional storage area
- Built-in Separate drawer to hold your oils & sauce bottles.
- The kettle is an optional extra.
We have delivered the Kookabox to our Grandson for his 18th birthday and he couldn't be more happy. In fact we gave it to him on Friday night and he and his father and younger brother were off in the bush Saturday (collecting wood) and couldn't wait to try it out. He loves it. (Maybe a slightly unusual gift for an 18 year old !) Cam even commented on how quick and well the frying pan cooked the snags! Easy to clean up afterwards as well he said. He can't wait to get his licence so he and his mates can go 'bush'. His plan is to do a 'half lap' of Australia next year, so that's the reason for the Kookabox. He says it will the perfect 'kitchen'.
- Heather L
Weight: 18.6kgs (excluding 5L of water)
Dimensions (cm): 640 W x 400 H x 320 D
Manufacturer Warranty - 12 months