Imperium lithium batteries are lithium-iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries. LiFePO4 is the safest and best performing of all the lithium-ion battery types. Besides safety, LiFePO4 technology batteries are characterized by:
- Minimal weight
- Small dimensions
- Low internal resistance
- High efficiency
- Excellent cycle performance
- Large permitted temperature range
- Almost constant voltage throughout the entire discharge cycle
- It is possible to use 100% of the capacity before the battery is empty and switches itself off. This is in contrast to AGM lead-acid batteries where usually 50 – 60% of the capacity can be used before the battery needs to be recharged.
A big advantage of LiFePO4 batteries compared to AGM lead-acid batteries is that the LiFePO4 battery does not need to be fully charged, whereas an AGM lead-acid battery will fail due to sulphating if it is not fully charged for a long period of time. The Imperium app is available for both Android and Apple via the App Store.
- Dimensions: 330 x 173 x 220 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 10.7kg
- Charge/Discharge port type: M8
- Communication mode: Bluetooth App
- Nominal Capacity: 105Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.